“Trendy, Rittenhouse sq. coffee shop. Rude baristas. I don't see what's do damned great about it. I actually...”

La Colombe Coffee Roasters
Ranked #2 of 167 Coffee & Tea in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center West
Reviewed December 11, 2007

Trendy, Rittenhouse sq. coffee shop. Rude baristas. I don't see what's do damned great about it. I actually boycotted it for a while due to a string of especially arrogant bar staffers (?!?!?!)

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yes, I am obsessed about...”
Reviewed December 9, 2007

yes, I am obsessed about my coffee and drive to manayunk every morning to get my breve

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“a coffee snob's paradise”
Reviewed November 29, 2007

a coffee snob's paradise

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great coffee at a great...”
Reviewed November 24, 2007

Great coffee at a great price, but it seems to attract all the Eurotrash and faux sophisticates in town.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I even like they're black coffee! People seriously go out of their way for this stuff!”
Reviewed November 21, 2007