“Yummmy breakfast!”

Sabrina's Cafe
Ranked #31 of 4,484 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Born out of Robert & Raquel DeAbreu's desire to create a comfortable, welcoming place that served great food at great prices; Sabrina’s Café opened in 2001 serving up now infamous staples like Stuffed Challah French Toast, The Barking Chihuahua, and their Huevos Rancheros. A great brunch spot, Sabrinas Cafe also features creative dinner fare that is just as impressive.
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My colleague got the brioche stuffed french toast and it was amazing! I enjoyed a "barking chihuahua" breakfast burrito. Great menu, yummmmy food, and really kind service. A great find =)

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

We had a very nice meal here, but the best thing there by far was a special hostess who I think was named Ana rose (?)
She was so helpful with my grandson and we really were impressed but when we went back yesterday, we were told she no longer worked there :(

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Our son, a Drexel student, lives within short walking distance of Sabrina's on 34th street. He always suggests we go here, and whenever possible, we do!

Service is friendly and attentive, surroundings are casual and comfy, and, of course, the breakfast fare is second to none. During our latest visit, we each ordered different items, at least two of them on the Daily Specials menu. My son had a special version of the stuffed Challah french toast, I had whole-grain pancakes stuffed with apples and not sure what else, my daughter had the Barking Chihuahua, and my lovely wife enjoyed eggs benedict florentine. All we luscious and fulling! My son took four to-go boxes back to his apartment, something from each of us he'd enjoy for several days!

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

First I did not see anywhere mentioned that they only accept cash. Second it's byob so if you go for dinner take wine or beer. It's a place where you go for the food only not atmosphere or to watch the game. But the food really lives up to the reputation. We went on Sunday and the brunch menu had a wide variety of unique dishes. I had the fish tacos which were excellent!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Sabrina's Cafe was highly recommended by our hotel. We arrived around 11am on a Sunday-- peak brunch time. Unsurprisingly, the wait was 30 minutes (however, we were seated within 20 minutes). I'm somewhat of a french toast connoisseur, and hands down, Sabrina's stuffed french toast was out of this world yummy! In terms of the atmosphere, it is a pretty quaint cafe-- they use every square inch of the space. Also, the service was excellent. The staff was very attentive from start to finish. You definitely get your money's worth eating at Sabrina's. I highly recommend!