“Super Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sabrina's Cafe

Sabrina's Cafe
Ranked #28 of 4,342 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Born out of Robert & Raquel DeAbreu's desire to create a comfortable, welcoming place that served great food at great prices; Sabrina’s Café opened in 2001 serving up now infamous staples like Stuffed Challah French Toast, The Barking Chihuahua, and their Huevos Rancheros. A great brunch spot, Sabrinas Cafe also features creative dinner fare that is just as impressive.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Super Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

great food, great service, great price surly a must try.... The owner Robert is one awesome person. Super Place

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“First they didn't give my husband's card back after we paid.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Then when we realized it we called and were told they'd looked and it wasn't there. We canceled the card. Later we found out they did have the card and just were a bit too busy to actually look. We were told by the owner he'd mail the card back to us in Mt Airy. We still haven't gotten it and we didn't get an apology for discounting our call that evening. We might have gone back to this Café...even though our breakfast was just adequate...but this complete lack of consideration is bad business. We wont spend out money there again.

2 Thank Vanette J
Miami Beach, Florida
“Loved it, cute atmosphere and many food choices. even gluten free bread.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

My daughter chose this for her birthday brunch while visiting Philly based on Trip Advisor reviews.

She had pancakes with strawberries --- they had just run out of French toast but the pancakes were so good.

I have been eating healthier and and happy to say this was the FIRST place since we arrived in Philadelphia that had some good, healthy choices. They even carry gluten free bread for a 2 dollar upcharge.

I went with an egg sandwich with eggplant and grilled onions.

I was pleased at the variety, and also thought it was very sweet they brought my daughter's pancakes with a birthday candle.

You can sit indoors or out on the sidewalk -- it's a small outdoor area and sadly the seats were all full on this breezy, lovely afternoon, but sitting indoors was fine.

The server was prompt and attentive and took care of our request to get the bill taken care of immediately as we had reservations for something to do with my daughter's birthday.

The portions were absolutely HUGE. I mean HUGE. I couldn't even finish half of my egg sandwich, and I was told of my 3 choices? That was the smallest.

Great value, lovely little place - I loved it and would recommend to anyone and will be back if I am ever in the area. :D

Thanks, guys! We loved it.

Great pick by my daughter and another reason why Trip Advisor is such an amazing resource. It did not disappoint. Thanks to everyone out there who rated this and got it near the top so we could find good food in an unfamiliar city.

2 Thank TheWanderer305
New York, New York, United States
“Meh +”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

An atmospheric, cozy, brunch spot. Their reach exceeded their grasp as far as the brunch specials on my visit. That week they were concoctions based on "Orange is the New Black" which I guess is fun, until the food comes. It was just an overproduced mess with no real rhyme or reason. Nice staff. Decent prices. Kust quite a ways out on the "gimmick" limb.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Carters12
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“GREAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Wish you had a place in the King of Prussia area!!!!Above average food at about average prices--The quality and freshness of the food was excellent--above average home cooked food--Food is very tasty--

• Visited June 2014