“Good food, ignorant waiters”
Review of Sabrina's Cafe

Sabrina's Cafe
Ranked #28 of 4,429 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Born out of Robert & Raquel DeAbreu's desire to create a comfortable, welcoming place that served great food at great prices; Sabrina’s Café opened in 2001 serving up now infamous staples like Stuffed Challah French Toast, The Barking Chihuahua, and their Huevos Rancheros. A great brunch spot, Sabrinas Cafe also features creative dinner fare that is just as impressive.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Honestly I like the food here, I would wait an hour for it, but that's just it I'm not white so that's expected here. When I was seated the waitress approached and got really low and right in front of my face and spoke very slow and loud. Mind you I don't have an accent and I wasn't wearing some traditional garb, so I don't understand why I was faced with such ignorance.

There are newer reviews for Sabrina's Cafe

Reviewed March 23, 2014

is how I would describe our lunch yesterday at Sabrina's Cafe in Wynnewood. Our sandwiches were very good and especially tasty on lightly toasted rolls and the mauligatawny soup was a nice treat. Also, the real homeade fries are the very best.
I have eaten breakfast a few times at the 34th and Powelton location and found them to be very delicious too!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We went to Sabrinas for a very late brunch and had a great vegan breakfast. Excellent ingredients well put together with both a fruit and savoury side salad. Couldn't finish it all but so glad I tried.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We selected to have brunch at Sabrina's because of all of the good reviews on Trip Advisor! It is a sweet little place in an old house (we went to the Italian Market location) and the menu has some imaginative selections like the Scooby Snack Special Pancakes and the Richie Rich's White Gold Egg White Special Breakfast. My sister enjoyed the Scooby, my niece loved her french toast, the breakfast sandwich was delicious, though my daughter was not thrilled with her pancakes, and I wish I had told them to butter my toast! Overall, the food was good and generous portions. Wait staff attentive. They don't take reservations, but you can call ahead for seating. I called ahead that morning and since we had a large party of 8 they told us we would have an hour and a half wait and when we arrived an hour later we were seated about 20 minutes later. Parking is pretty much non-existent but somehow we did find a spot after a few turns around the block.

1  Thank Mary Jo M
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

My brother took me here on my most recent trip to Philly, I wasn't completely sure what to expect, but he loves this place so I figured why not.... It's a small little place, but there menu is very different, and had all sorts of things, and BIG portions for the price, and I think you can get breakfast all day, I had a chicken cutlet sandwich with spinach and roasted peppers! It was very good, the fries weren't that good, but the sandwich made up for it. My brother had banana stuffed French toasts, Apparently he gets that all the time, and says it is amazing! I would definitely give the place a shot if you are in the area.