“Excellent, cosy brunch in Old”
Review of Sabrina's Cafe

Sabrina's Cafe
Ranked #29 of 4,370 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Born out of Robert & Raquel DeAbreu's desire to create a comfortable, welcoming place that served great food at great prices; Sabrina’s Café opened in 2001 serving up now infamous staples like Stuffed Challah French Toast, The Barking Chihuahua, and their Huevos Rancheros. A great brunch spot, Sabrinas Cafe also features creative dinner fare that is just as impressive.
Zaragoza, Spain
“Excellent, cosy brunch in Old”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Sabrina's is a cute little spot that specializes in brunch and parts of it are influenced by Latin/Mexican breakfast dishes. The decor has some character. Our waiter and the hostess were both very helpful. We had stuffed french toast and the huevos rancheros. Both were very good. The ingredients were fresh and everything tasted rich.

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“The BEST Brunch In The City”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have never had a meal that I did not like at Sabrina's. The marscapone cheese stuffed French toast with carmelized bananas is sinfully good. The Bella Vista omelet is divine - I never knew an omelet could be so good. The home fries that come with it are also great and are seasoned with onions and peppers. The portions here a quite large - I can never finish the French toast.

YOu can also bring your own chamapagne to make mimosas or vodka to make bloody Mary's - just order some juice with your meal for a mixer. They will also provide you with glasses for the drinks. Not sure if they have ice buckets but table space is at a premium and it can be a tight squeeze both for the space on the table and the spacing between the tables.

If you go on a Saturday or a Sunday there is going to be a wait for a table. They don't take reservations, but it is well worth the wait.

The wait staff, however, could use a little more training in providing friendly service. It's not rude or bad service, but I wouldn't say it's memorable either

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I had an excellent trip with 3 good friends. I ordered a breakfast burrito, and it was very delicious. It was one of the best breakfast burritos I have ever had. The Eggs Benedict were fantastic as well. My gf did not finish her meal, so I benefited from her lack of hunger! If I'm in the area, I will go again.

• Visited November 2013
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Innovative Menu and Delicious Breakfast”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was our first time at Sabrina's due to the fact that there is usually a long wait. However, the Sunday morning after Thanksgiving, we happened to see there was no line out the door and down the block. So, we ventured in and were glad we did!

The décor is eclectic and we enjoyed the whimsical chalkboard drawings on the walls. The server was pleasant. The menu was fun, with seasonal specials. I couldn't decide if I wanted breakfast or lunch, but we went with breakfast fare. I had the Huevos Rancheros. Muy bien. The potatoes were cubed and crispy, not some nondescript home fries like many places offer. The chorizo sausage and beans were atop two blue corn tortillas, covered with 2 sunny side up eggs (cooked as I requested), with sour cream and spicy guacamole, garnished with a fried jalapeno. I really enjoyed it. He had a special brunch menu stuffed Challah French Toast that included cream cheese, caramel-nutmeg pears, blueberry vanilla preserves, and berry syrup. It was heavenly. And the plating was great.

We will be back!

• Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best Breakfast in Philly”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Searched Google for best breakfast place in Philly and sure enough, it was the best breakfast place in Philly. Service is friendly, the meal sizes were impressive and the food was fresh. Added bonus...the restaurant is right in old Italy. You cant go wrong, we sure didn't.

• Visited October 2013