“Great little place!”

Sabrina's Cafe
Ranked #29 of 4,370 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Born out of Robert & Raquel DeAbreu's desire to create a comfortable, welcoming place that served great food at great prices; Sabrina’s Café opened in 2001 serving up now infamous staples like Stuffed Challah French Toast, The Barking Chihuahua, and their Huevos Rancheros. A great brunch spot, Sabrinas Cafe also features creative dinner fare that is just as impressive.
Zionsville, Pennsylvania
“Great little place!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Located just around the corner from the Italian Market. Our food was delicious and plentiful. I sat across from the kitchen so I watched as plate after plate of wonderful looking dishes were produced from very focused chefs. The wait staff was very interesting and did they ever hussle. My son and husband loved loved loved the huevos rancheros. And my custom omelette did not disappoint. The multigrain bread was toasted perfectly and my omelette was tender and done perfectly. The breakfast potatoes were very nice with a little bit of caramelized onion on top. Next time we will go a little later and try some lunch items.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Pennsylvania
“AS GOOD AS IT GETS IN S.PHILLY”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went for breakfast, can't say how much we enjoyed this eatery.
I had the huervos rancheros and hubby had the barking chawowa.WOW, so flavorful. The place is very popular and busy now I know why.
All of the staff we dealt with from seating to waiter were more than nice and friendly and make you feel that you are satisfied in all aspects.
Hats off to the cooks. I saw so many amazing dishes come out it was hard to choose.
I am so going back here again. Not overpriced, and busy, Best breakfast I had in a while.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Visited August 2013
“Exceptional Food & Service!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were referred to this restaurant by our hotel concierge, as we needed a place that was open late on a Saturday night, but family-friendly. The chef who prepared our food that night did a very impressive job. We were so pleased with the food and the quality service/hospitality we got that night, we returned the next day for brunch! OMG...the stuffed french toast was HUGE, but to die for! People were lined up outside the restaurant for a long time for brunch, and we certainly agree that it was worth it. We were very luck though that our hotel was able to phone ahead for us, and add us to the wait list. This shortened our wait time outside considerably.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Brunch!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We came in on a weekday morning, so it wasn't crowded, but still relatively busy considering. The food is so delicious. I had the egg white primavera fritatta and lox. My dining companions loved their meals - the lox & onion omelette and the huevos rancheros. They give you a lot of food so come hungry! Two of us had to get a box to take home. The service was great, our coffee was refilled frequently. Cant wait to go back and try the other things on the menu!

Salem, New Jersey
“We keep going back!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We've been to Sabrina's on a number of occasions, usually for brunch. They have really creative and tasty selections. I LOVE their huevos rancheros! Hubby usually gets the French Toast, I like to be more adventurous. We had dinner there on NY Eve and they were, unfortunately, out of the entree that hubs had seen online and he was very disappointed with the substitution. Manager came over to ask us how things were, and he explained how bummed he was. She responded by giving him a $25 gift card! Now THAT's how you keep customers happy! We love the kitschy atmosphere, the chalkboard art, and the fun and funky waitstaff. Haven't been there in a while...hey honey?

• Visited March 2013