“Best French Toast in Philly!”
Review of Sabrina's Cafe

Sabrina's Cafe
Ranked #36 of 4,522 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Born out of Robert & Raquel DeAbreu's desire to create a comfortable, welcoming place that served great food at great prices; Sabrina’s Café opened in 2001 serving up now infamous staples like Stuffed Challah French Toast, The Barking Chihuahua, and their Huevos Rancheros. A great brunch spot, Sabrinas Cafe also features creative dinner fare that is just as impressive.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I came here on Memorial day for brunch. We were are party of two and only waited a few minutes to be seated. There is a bit of a wait if you are a larger party but well worth it. Our waitress was good.and helpful. We ordered the special stuffed French Toast, Eggs and bacon. Their French toast was delicious! We spoke to the people at the next table who were enjoying their Eggs Benedict which looked picture perfect.

They day before we has breakfast at our hotel downtown and I'm so happy we went to Sabrina's the next day. The coffee was served hot and it was worth the trip over there. Next time I'm in Philly I will be back for brunch as the meal was delicious!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Came here with my bf for sunday brunch & ordered the "special pancakes" & "special french toast". Was very disappointed...my bf always finishes his plate as well as the rest of mine and he barely ate either...we left with our plates barely touched. Great descriptions of the items on the menu but the food didn't come out anything as described. Won`t be back again.

1  Thank foodiewithlove13
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We went to Sabrina's during a weekend trip to Philly, based on reviews online. I am so glad we did. We were one of the first customers there on Sunday morning, and our service was prompt and friendly. Our server was so thoughtful. The food was delicious. I got Eggs Benedict, and my husband had french toast with home fries.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

On May 15, while in Philly, I ate at Sabrina's, and was very pleased. I got a burger on broche with sweet potato fries. Delicious. My lunch companion got the French toast - you won't match this anywhere. Sabrina's on, 910 Christian St., Phila., PA 19147 is located near Philly's South St area in an old row house that lends itself to being a quaint restaurant. Philly has a robust restaurant tradition and Sabrina's lives up to that tradition. The menu offers a wide selection with some very trendy items, to many to name. Visit them at www.sabrinacafe.com for the details. Prices are reasonable. I recommend Sabrina's when you want casual dining, good food and a nice culinary display.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I've been to Sabrina's a couple times for weekend brunch, and you should definitely call ahead. The french toast is amazing, and they usually have a special themed menu that changes often, in addition to the regular menu. I've recommended this to many people and I haven't heard a single complaint about the food or service. It does get crowded so just be prepared.