“Very Satisfying Breakfast”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Very Satisfying Breakfast”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My daughter and I stopped in at this fairly new establishment for breakfast on Thursday, October 24th at 8:30am. There was FREE street parking available adjacent to the diner when we visited, which was a big Plus in my book. The place had only a few customers at the time so we were greeted and seated immediately. This diner was very clean and is decorated with – you guessed it – mug shots of what appear to be real criminals and celebrities. Unique and interesting.

But none of the above means anything if the breakfast isn’t good. Well, the breakfast was good – very good, in fact. Our server was cordial and periodically checked with us to make sure everything was ok.

I ordered the French toast with a side of sausage and an OJ and my daughter ordered the pancakes with a side of sausage and an OJ. The juice was brought out cold, the food was brought out hot and everything was very tasty. Both meals were very good and very filling.

When I return to that section of Philly, I will most likely return to Mugshot Diner.

• Visited October 2013