“Not bad for an airport restaurant”

Jet Rock Bar & Grille
Ranked #2,636 of 4,488 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had a couple of hours to kill between flights and wanted a sit-down dinner. The hostess was on her cell phone, hiding in the waitress station more than she was seating people so a waitress told us to sit anywhere. The menu was a reasonable size, not too many choices but enough for a nice variety. My husband chose the Philly Cheese Steak: it arrived exactly as requested and he says it was very good, not amazing but tasty. My Portabello dippers were also very good and different. Our beers and our waitress were the highlights of the meal. Hillary was outstanding, from being friendly and knowledgeable to how patient she was waiting for us to make up our minds to the speed at which our food arrived. If we are ever in the Philadelphia airport again, we will go back.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Ok first time in Philadelphia albeit the airport and i had a little over an hour between flights. I was in concourse B and went looking for a classic Philli cheese steak. I knew airports are NOT the best places to look for good food, but this was ridiculous $10.50 For a lukewarm sandwiches that was not hot enough to even melt the cheese. I'm pretty sure the meat was precooked. The sandwich was tasty but what I expected. thanks Jet for ruining that.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The bar was a more relaxed atmosphere than I found to others in the airport. Like the rest of the bars they were very busy. However we did not go for the food and had a nice table by the window. The beer was great, we had a few while waiting for our connecting flight. We also had the pleasure of meeting Barry White off Storage Wars which made our visit to this bar the most enjoyable.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Burned grill taste with their cheesesteaks The cooks have no idea what they are doing. The grill was coated with burned meat. I tried to talk to them and got blank stares and open mouths. Save your money.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Aiport food not bad not great, but if you are a beer drinker you are in luck. They have alot of beers on tap that run the full scope. My beer drinking friends loved the choices.