“In the terminal”

Jet Rock Bar & Grille
Ranked #2,607 of 4,428 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Went rushing to out gate and were starving. Found this restaurant across from our gate. I had been up since 3 am and so I ordered breakfast. The egg, cheese, and sausage bagel was excellent. Well prepared and very flavorful. My husband enjoyed his omelet. We will stop here the next time we are in the airport.

There are newer reviews for Jet Rock Bar & Grille

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our waitress was lovely but the music system needed to be ripped out of the walls! Loud with a constant buzzing, conversation was impossible. I actually put in my earplugs, normally reserved for flying in a turbo prop while seated next to a screaming child. The menu was a little telling as to what was in store as the famous Philly Steak Sandwich was made with Chez Whiz??? yikes!!!
I did have tasty chicken wings after a half hour wait but I was so stressed from the noise from the speakers and wondering if we would get our food before final boarding I truly could not enjoy them.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have been traveling in and out of the Philadelphia airport every other week for the past 5 years, so I've had food and drinks at Jet Rock Bar & Grill a number of times. My only advice is to stay away from this place.

The service here is HORRIBLE and SLOW. Even if there are only a handful of people at the bar, the bartenders are extremely slow and not very attentive. I literally have to go searching for them sometimes, just so I don't miss my flight.

The food is typical airport food. Everything is fried and overpriced.

There is a good selection of beer and alcohol, but the service is SO BAD that I can't recommend this place at all.

If you are in Terminal "D" at the Philadelphia Airport, go to Chickie and Pete's instead. Chickie and Pete's is a little further away from the gates, but the service is PHENOMENAL compared to Jet Rock. The food at Chickie and Pete's is still typical airport food, but you'll have a MUCH BETTER experience here than at Jet Rock.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast and was delighted that I did. Airport restaurants are always suspect.... Jet Rock's omelette was tasty, fresh and generous. Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Amazing selection of beer and great staff. Food very fresh and one of the best cheese steaks in Philadelphia.