Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Convention Center, PA
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$222
$199
$197
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$292
$197
$179
$167
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
$239
  • Room Service
$235
$219
1,671 results
All reviewsthe reading terminal marketacross the streetconvention centergreat locationfull size refrigeratorbreakfast sandwichcomplimentary breakfastflower showyogurtparking garagesofa bedthe breakfast areawithin walking distancerooms are largeliberty bellfront desk staffcity hall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I've stayed here 7 days over the last 2 weeks and all in all I'm more than satisfied. The rooms are studio suites and are spacious. Nice size tv with real HD channels, not the stretched SD on HD screens you see in a lot of hotels. Bed, couch, desk, a dresser and plenty of shelf space. The kitchen has a real refrigerator and freezer, not those mini things a lot of places have. It has a microwave but no oven or cooktop, although the will supply an electric cooktop upon request. The bathroom is fine, but be warned, if you have to have a tub you're out of luck. There are only showers in the rooms.
Huge, we'll maintained exercise room and an indoor pool. The staff was friendly and helpful, although the housekeeping was spotty. The first couple of days they neglected to refill the coffee supplies, but when I asked the front desk they were happy to send stuff right up.
This is still a relatively new hotel and they are still having some growing pains. The soap dispensers in the rooms are a good idea but a little flimsy.
All in all, I was happy and I'll be back.

1  Thank Billzebub
Josh D, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Convention Center, PA, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Billzebulb,

Thank you for continuing to stay with us at our new Home2 Suites Philadelphia. I will sure to share your comments with the team. It's great to know you are able to make our hotel your "Home Away from Home" while visiting Philadelphia.

I look forward to meeting you on your next trip,

Josh

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The rooms are very nice, with fridge, microwave, stove, dishwasher, dishes. The bed was comfortable. The service was a bit slow - we called down because we forgot toothpaste and 30 minutes later we still didn't have it. I called down again to also ask for more pillows and the toothpaste. This time we got what we needed in about 15 minutes. The front desk was nice enough but didn't really seem to know a whole lot about the immediate area. Was a little disappointed in breakfast. Wish there were more hot options. Loved that there was always coffee available, morning and night. We would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Josh D, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Convention Center, PA, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Melody,

Thank you for you recent stay at our new Home2 Suites in Philadelphia and for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. I am glad you were able to enjoy our spacious suites and fully equipped kitchen. Our goal is to service all guest requests quickly and apologize for any delays delivering your items; we have discussed with our team to prevent future delays. You will be happy to know that our Inspired Breakfast Table will soon offer a new artisan style breakfast sandwich and egg bowl! Please come see us again on your next visit to Philadelphia.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Front desk stunk but the first time I stayed was great. The front desk gave really bad attitude and pushed you off. I felt when you called or when to them you were bothering them. I had to have my key rekeyed and he did not say a thing just gave it to me when I needed to stay later. I was told I could stay later and this should have been done automatically. Maid came into my room without knocking. The company should get rid of those who worked the front desk that day.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
2  Thank John B

John,

Thank you for your recent stay at our new Home2 Suites Philadelphia and for providing feedback on your experience. I do hope you enjoyed our room accomodations and want to apologize for the service you experienced. Service is what sets our hotel apart from the rest of the local competitive hotels and I would like to learn any additional specifics that you can provide. My email is Josh.Davalos@hilton.com. Thanks again and I look forward to your response.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Home2 Suites in Philadelphia. Loved the layout of the lobby and thought the design of the hotel room was well thought out. Lots of cool extras - the iPad dock/speaker in the room was a nice touch. Breakfast worked out great - I liked that there were tons of add-ins for the oatmeal. The staff was friendly, engaging and helpful. The Wifi worked great. My only complaint was that the sliding bathroom door wouldn't stay shut, but I'm sure a minor adjustment would provide an easy fix. Rock on Home2 Philly!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

ZW,

Thank you for staying with us at our new Home2 Suites and for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. It's great to read how you enjoyed the layout of the hotel and the ipod alarm clock and charger that make it easy to live life while away from home and the many great options the oatmeal gave at breakfast. I would like to have our Chief Engineer take a look at the sliding door to the room you stayed in. Would you be able to send me the room number or name of the reservation and I can find. My email is Josh.Davalos@hilton.com.

Please keep us in mind for future Philadelphia visits.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I greatly enjoyed staying at the Home2 Suites because it had everything I wanted for comfort and productivity. The complimentary breakfast was much more than the usual continental one, and the free Wifi was high quality and worked on both my laptop and iphone. I used the free guest login rather than my Hilton Honors ID, and it worked fine. I paid the conference discounted price which was excellent, but the quality of the place would make me willing to use Home2 again.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Ellis,

Thank you for staying with us at our new Home2 Suites and for taking time to provide such great feedback on your experience. Your comments on the hotel and how you were able to be comfortable and productive is what we strive to provide our guests each and every day and make it all worthwhile. I will be sure to share your comments with the team. Please visit us again on your next Philadelphia visit.