Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Convention Center, PA
$222
$199
$197
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$292
$234
$208
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
$239
$235
$219
Doubletree.com
1,671 results
All reviewsthe reading terminal marketacross the streetconvention centergreat locationfull size refrigeratorbreakfast sandwichcomplimentary breakfastflower showyogurtparking garagesofa bedthe breakfast areawithin walking distancerooms are largeliberty bellfront desk staffcity hall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The hotel staff was not friendly, or accommodating. I felt like simple questions were bothersome to the employees at the front desk during check in. Also, I had a late night and to get woken up from much needed rest by the hotel staff to just walk into my room while we were partially clothed to move my window blind a half inch for an exterior picture is completely unacceptable. We were sleeping when a loud knock was heard at the door. My wife jumped out of bed and a staff member informed us that our blind needed to be measured, and just walked right into our room. I expect not to be bothered at any place I stay, and for a blind to be moved a half of an inch. Thank you for you uninvited entry into my room.

1  Thank Blairstown
PHLCC, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Convention Center, PA, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our new Home2 Suites Philadelphia. Your feedback is appreciated in order to continuing to meet and exceed our guests expectations moving forward. We did recently have a photoshoot and apologize for any inconveniences we may have caused you; we will re-review the appropriate procedures with our Housekeeping Team prior to entering your room. I have a few additional questions for you regarding your stay and would greatly appreciate it if you could send me your contact information to josh.davalos@hilton.com.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Set in the center of Philly, this hotel suite is almost invisible in it's location, but is within easy walking distance of everything.
The market mall is right opposite, City hall a mere few steps away, Liberty bell and Independence house are close by.
The rooms are comfy, the service friendly, and accessibility great.
I booked the same day, arrived early and was given a slightly bigger room then I asked for at no extra cost.
Free breakfast as well, which makes this a good deal.
And...it's not expensive :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My annual meeting was at the Convention Center and brought the family along. Loved the convenient location (across from Reading Market and 2 blocks from Convention Center) and hotel atmostphere. The lobby was very open with comfy public sitting for work or public gatherings. Suites were very large and comfortable. The materials and furnishings do look like they are from an IKEA catalogue, but that is not a bad thing. It's very fresh and inviting. I'm just not sure how they will last in the long term. Value was great (although I had a meeting rate) and would recommend to anyone needing to stay in that area and not wanting the circus of the Marriott or Loews.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Great new product by Hilton offering that is perfect for the extended stay traveler. This is very much of an upgrade from the Extended Stay America hotels with a better layout for working and relaxing in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The hotel was clean, spacious and efficient. This is a mid-priced hotel, but I found the staff as professional and attentive to guests' needs as any you would encounter in a luxury hotel. The decor is a little spare, but it's perfectly nice. The kitchenette were nicely designed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family