“Best donuts ever”
Review of Beiler's Bakery

Beiler's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 101 Dessert in Philadelphia
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Simple review. Best donuts ever. If you don't trust my review, just walk over to Reading Terminal and taste for yourself. You'll be amazed. All fresh and made pretty much in front of you. Numerous options. I had a couple different peanut butter creme filled, but also got a few others for friends. All were amazed too. Worth a stop, just to say you had the best donut in America.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is gonna sound weird, I daydreamed about these donuts the whole ride from Upstate NY- I seriously cheated on my diet with these donuts, and I am sooo not ashamed! This is how good these donuts are: I was meeting my Husband for a kid free getaway, he was coming from a business trip and I met him In philly. I beat him to Philly by about 40 minutes. I quickly checked into our Hotel and snuck over for a Peanut Butter filled treat of donut Happiness before he got there. He was none the wiser ( i hope he is not reading this lol). He thought the big smile on my face was for him, yes I missed him but it was all donut afterglow. They are so fresh and puffy and still warm when you get them. You don't even make it out of the door and you are wondering if people are staring at you because you are licking your fingers and may have peanut butter cream on your nose. But they are not staring because they are too busy with their own little bag of fried sweet puffy pillows of donut delight! It is a good thing I do not live near there. And a better thing that my hubby didn't know or he wouldn't have let me break my diet again for seconds later!!!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

YES YES YES YES AND YES.

Those are the answers to the following questions:
1. Should I go?
2. No really, should I go?
3. Is it as good as the hype suggests?
4. Did you have a mouth orgasm when you ate a donut there?
5. Is it worth the 95 cents per donut cost?

The only place in Philadelphia that I returned to during my visit. There is always a lineup. 9am? Yep. 1pm? Yep. 5pm? Yep. Get used to it. But the line moves fast.

Pro tip: Take a look at the donut selection in the glass case before you get to the front of the line. Once you get in view of the donuts, you're expected to order quickly. Consider having your donut buddy wait in line, while you go and check out the selection. It will make the anticipation even better.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We bought cookies from Beiler's and 4th Street Cookies and we thought Beiler's were the best. We tried several kinds and would try a bite from 4th Street and then a bite from Beiler's. On each of the ones we tried, Beiler's won.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Reading Market was right next to my hotel, and directly across from the convention center. It made popping in to grab a donut from Beiler's way too easy. The donuts were warm and delicious. You've gotta give them a try!!!