“Awesome Donuts!”
Review of Beiler's Bakery

Beiler's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 105 Dessert in Philadelphia
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Family shared a box of 6 assorted donuts. Hands down the best donuts we've ever had. The standouts were the maple bacon and and the apple fritter.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I typically don't like donuts but all I can say is WOW to these. The worst part of this experience is that you have to decide which one to get. The lines were long yesterday, but so worth the wait.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband went over to Beiler's Bakery while we were in line for the Dutch Eating Place. The Apple Fritter was divine, the Elvis donut, not so much. I think the gooey stuff on it was banana,,,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I went to the Reading Terminal over the holiday on 12/27 and the long line at Beiler's drew my attention. As we stood there, a man began making the donuts. We watched as they were prepared, fried, then hand filled, hand iced, sprinkled or powered. We decided to give it a try. OMGosh!!!!! Thank goodness I'd bought a dozen to take home and some apple fritters. They lasted 1 day in my home. I went back today to purchase some for the trip home, but unfortunately they were unexpectedly closed. This was the icing on my trip in town. Treat yourself, you won't regret it!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Hands downs, Beiler's make the best donuts ever. I recently read about Beiler's donuts and how they used to only make them for festivals but decided to open a shop in the Reading Terminal Market. I decided to treat fellow employees on a Friday and stopped on my way in to work. First, it was really hard to decide which ones to buy. Second, I thought they would be really expensive but they weren't ($9.50/doz.). I cut each in half and no one could take just half, they had to have more. Fellow employees liked them so much that they went to the RTM at lunch to buy for home. Everyone who tried them agreed, Beiler's makes the best donutss ever. I only bought the creme filled ones and everyone was delicious. The donut part was fresh, soft, not greasy and fluffy. A definite must if ever visiting Phila. and you find yourself at the Reading Terminal Market.