“Professional, therapuetic massage, if you can make it to the 4th floor”
Review of Phila Massages

Phila Massages
Reviewed July 28, 2015

I came to running late in life, and my body has protested every step of the way. Phila Massages, especially Martin Nat (one of the therapists) have kept me going each time my legs or back were ready to quit. They have a small, clean, brightly lit studio on the 4th floor of a Victorian building, so you have to be in good enough shape to make it up all those stairs. Sessions are reasonably priced. If you think you'll go once a month or more, the annual membership is a good deal. Their therapists are licensed (not like many of the places that make online coupons available) and are athletes. I've gotten great running advice as well as had my body tuned up. I credit them with giving me my longest injury-free periods as a runner.

Date of experience: July 2015