“EAT HERE.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Definitely worth the visit if you even remotely like BBQ.

Shared a bunch if items (pork ribs, brisket, pulled pork, chicken drums, mac&cheese, and baked beans).

Pulled pork and brisket were good. But the ribs, chicken drums and baked beans were crazy good.

This is what BBQ should be and I am extremely glad we have a place like this in Philly.

Atmosphere is casual and place had a great interior feel/design.

Their bar is very well stocked with beers and whiskey. Wish they had a cider selection instead of one sweet one. But there are not too many places offering a selection so it's cool.

They have something here for everyone and very well prepared.

Enjoy.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I am a BBQ lover. When I moved to Philly, I had to create my own recipe in order to get anything close to good. Over the years I've had BBQ in Texas, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Add to that some great pit BBQ in Maryland and Florida. So hopefully that should put it in perspective when I say that this place revised some of the great BBQ I've had. Good eats. Go hungry. Note that they have very limited options for vegetarians.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

A long awaited date night took us to Fette Sau, wanting casual atmosphere and great food, we got it! Amazing chicken, St. Louis ribs, pork belly to die for(first time trying this). Manager and bartenders were super friendly, showed us the ropes with the whiskeys, I preferred the beers. Bathrooms were clean (major peeve of mine). All in all I give it 5 stars, and we will go back with the kids.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Good BBQ. They always have brisket ad pulled pork which is really good. The burnt beans side has the leftover end pieces and sauce from the bbq and it is great. They add extra sides and types of meat on the weekends. Check their website for specials.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The brisket and ribs were pretty delicious but the sides were nasty, especially the over lemoned broccoli (yuck). The place is very casual and relaxed, and we could imagine it would be fab with a big group of friends. Staff were very friendly too.