“Cozy Neighborhood Bar with Craft Beer & Bar Food”
Review of The Wishing Well - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Wishing Well
Cuisines: International
Kreskin2207
“Cozy Neighborhood Bar with Craft Beer & Bar Food”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

There's always that spot you walk/drive-by all the time and say, "we gotta try that out sometime," but then never do. That was Wishing Well for my wife & I. Finally we remembered it and walked over for dinner Friday night. The place isn't huge but its big enough...reminds me of Royal Tavern long and narrow with bar seating and high tops up front and tables in the back. It wasn't busy either and was very easy to grab a seat.

We sat at the bar and were very well taken care of. The draft selection was very good, lots of beers from brewers I'd had but not the specific style (Boulder, Otter Creek, DuClaw, etc.) The wings were very good - one pound of wings that you could split over two flavors. The sriracha lime flavor was good, but the sweet chili were amazing. I had the beer braised pork sandwich which was overflowing with meat and very good. The burger was also good, but pretty standard. In the end we've realized we have a new casual spot for some bar food and craft beer.

• Visited October 2013