“Good casual eating spot”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #1,329 of 4,351 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good casual eating spot”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

A friend and I had a nice reasonably priced lunch of salad and soup at the Longhorn. I hadn't eaten in a Longhorn Steakhouse in a very long time and was very pleasantly surprised at the well priced luncheon menu and the options available. The calorie count was also printed on the menu item by item allowing us to make prudent judgements about how to amass our calorie count. Service was prompt and friendly without being gushy. The food was nicely presented and at the right temperature. We wnjoyed the meal and left happy with the time spent.

• Visited February 2013

• Arabic first
pa
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

This was a chain restaurant I had been meaning to try for a while. Finally got around to trying it. I was impressed. I had the porterhouse steak which was perfectly cooked with a great flavor the salads were very good in the appetizers such as calamari and crispy chicken rolls were just okay. Overall, I would return and I believe the pricing was fair for a steakhouse. It's nothing fancy but definitely worth a try. Check out their creative steak add-ons!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“One Of My Favorite Chain Restaurants”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is one of my favorite chain restaurants. I travel from the other side of the city just to eat at this particular location. The food is great, especially the Fire Cracker Shrimp appetizer. I have ate here at least a couple of dozen times, and cannot remember a bad experience. While this is not a top notch fancy steakhouse, the do make a pretty darn good steak. The filet is always my favorite. If you like your steak smothered with things like mushrooms, shrimp, etc.. These are always found in the specials menu.
The only criticism that I have of Longhorn, is that at time, the service can be slow and not very responsive. I have only experienced this a few times, and it was always during peak times so that can be somewhat expected.

• Visited December 2012