“Neighborhood Italian”

Angelino's Restaurant Pizzeria
Ranked #534 of 4,465 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Bring your family and friends for an unforgettable evening. Angelino's is a cozy, casual BYOB Italian neighborhood restaurant, but there's lots of room for groups of all sizes. You can even eat outdoors when the weather is good, and there's always free Wi-Fi™ available for our customers. You can due lunch or dinner in a relaxed atmosphere and even have a meeting if needed.
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Just what my family was looking for after a drizzly day at the zoo. Warm atmosphere and friendly service. Great food, pizza was fantastic.

Dan A, Manager at Angelino's Restaurant Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Thank you, and we are glad it was an enjoyable meal for you and the family. Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

I've eaten at angelinos pretty often. My mom is a police officer and a lot of officers love it. The food is always magnificent but I found the service on my last two trips lacking friendliness. I understand that you are busy making a ton of money but could it hurt to spare a smile for the customer in front of you. The service is not so bad that I will never eat there again and the food is amazing hence the four stars.

Angelinosrap, Manager at Angelino's Restaurant Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

I am glad that you like our food but am not happy to hear about your experience with the service. We try to keep up our service and smiles but sometimes something slips threw. but I am glad you let us know about that and it will be addressed with everyone.
Thank you again and I hope your next visit it more pleasant and please stop by and ask for me Dan.

Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch after our day at the Eastern State Penitentiary. I had the individual Margarita pizza. It was excellent! The crust was out of this world!

Angelinosrap, General Manager at Angelino's Restaurant Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2016

Thank you and we are glad to here your experience with us was great. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 12, 2016

Good pizza, italian and varied entrees! Reasonably priced. Specials change frequently. A tad noisy but not overwhelming.
Fun atmosphere.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

This is a small, family owned and operated neighborhood Italian establishment. We had a marvelous pizza....simple with fresh ingredients and real tastes! The restaurant is so friendly and the surrounding neighborhood frequents the place so it has a great comfortable feel. The prices are very good for Center City and selection for wine, etc. is small but varied and affordable. Kids are more than welcome. If you want to feel like you are at your Italian family's house, this is the place. Try it.

Angelinosrap, General Manager at Angelino's Restaurant Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2016

Thank you and we are glad that we made it enjoyable and tasty for everyone, we try to give everything we do a simple neighbor feel. We hope to see you again.