“****Steak Stromboli*****and the pizza a great too!! BYOB or take-out”

Angelino's Restaurant Pizzeria
Ranked #592 of 5,097 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Bring your family and friends for an unforgettable evening. Angelino's is a cozy, casual BYOB Italian neighborhood restaurant, but there's lots of room for groups of all sizes. You can even eat outdoors when the weather is good, and there's always free Wi-Fi™ available for our customers. You can due lunch or dinner in a relaxed atmosphere and even have a meeting if needed.
Reviewed August 31, 2015

Indulge in a Philadelphia classic wrapped in an excellent pizza crust. Crisp outside with the proper pizza crust "tooth" filled with oodles of "Philly" steak, green peppers, onions, sauce, and cheese....delicious. Try their exceptional pizza too!

Reviewed May 30, 2015

great pizza but also delightful menu of delicious food. Coconut shrimp ,flatbreads & chipotle offerings supplement the pizza if you want something more. Special salad needs to be shared!
Huge selection. Modest price.

Reviewed May 3, 2015 via mobile

One of the best thing in Philadelphia is the idea of BYOB (bring your own bottle) restaurants. Angelino's is one of them. They are very kind, the food is great (try the vodka sauce pasta) and comes in huge amount!

Reviewed February 3, 2015

My favorite place to stop for lunch after I have had a long walk in and around the city. When my son lived nearby we always had dinner there and were never disappointed. Food is always fresh and great. A cannot-go-wrong place.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I ordered a Margherita pizza with pepperonis. I was very surprised. It was really good the sauces was very tasty. It didn't taste like it came out of a huge can. I ride pass this place everyday always said I was going to try it. I am very particular about pizza. Usually will not eat from neighbor pizza spots. I am a sauce girl it's important for the sauce to taste good. Ate three slices instead of my normal one. Okay Angelino's I will put you on my list. 14' $11.00