“Okay !” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angelino's Restaurant Pizzeria

Angelino's Restaurant Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelino's Restaurant Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #492 of 4,314 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bring your family and friends for an unforgettable evening. Angelino's is a cozy, casual BYOB Italian neighborhood restaurant, but there's lots of room for groups of all sizes. You can even eat outdoors when the weather is good, and there's always free Wi-Fi™ available for our customers.
Philadelphia
“Okay !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a Margherita pizza with pepperonis. I was very surprised. It was really good the sauces was very tasty. It didn't taste like it came out of a huge can. I ride pass this place everyday always said I was going to try it. I am very particular about pizza. Usually will not eat from neighbor pizza spots. I am a sauce girl it's important for the sauce to taste good. Ate three slices instead of my normal one. Okay Angelino's I will put you on my list. 14' $11.00

Visited July 2014

Saint Clairsville, Ohio
“Bravissimo, Angelino!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Pasta dishes were excellent! Literally, some of the best tasting Italian food I ever tasted. Emily, our friendly & efficient waitress made the experience. We brought our own vino and had a complete Italian dinner. Bravissimo!

Visited June 2014
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Comfortable Italian and BYOB”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

This restaurant is for the locals, comfortable,simple, delicious food and salads and the BYOB makes it perfect...No corkage fee..

Visited May 2014
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
“Good food and Jazz monthly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

The food is fine and very reasonable priced. Service can be spotty as sometimes there are a server too few. Located in an old row house on a corner with on-street parking, the restaurant can be crowded and a bit noisy, but definitely go on the Thursday once per month that the Jazzmen are playing. This trio, or sometimes four or five players, is really good. I know that Philadelphia is known for it's jazz scene, but these men are really good. Definitely worth attending when they perform. And it's a BYO, of course.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Italy came to Philadelphia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

after 4 months in the states I learned not to expect much of restaurants - not this time

ate there with my family and we all enjoyed even though we do not share the same taste (one is actually vegetarian...)

whatever we ordered was great and felt like Italy - the pizza, the pasta, the salad, even the espresso...
on top of that - the price was much less then I expected

will definitely return

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Angelinosrap, General Manager at Angelino's Restaurant Pizzeria, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you and is encouraging to hear things like that, hope to see you again, Dan