“Very good pho, simple location and decor”
Review of Pho Palace

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Palace
Ranked #1,950 of 4,388 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Very good pho, simple location and decor”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The "place" is nothing to write home about, situated in a strip mall and simply decorated. The service is fine. But they shine at the food, particularly the pho, and with the reasonable prices we'll keep coming back. The menu lets you order your soup pretty much any way you might like it, from basic to adventurous. It's always tasty and satisfying, and I'm really glad to have Pho Palace nearby my home.

• Visited April 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Get palacial service & food at Pho Palace”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have eaten here twice, once w/ friends and once as take-out. The Basil Chicken is excellent and just right in the amount of spice. Thepho soup is also good and they offer fresh basil to put in it at your own discretion. They even suggest that you tear the basil leaves into pieces to get a stronger flavor from the basil. The shrimp Pad Tai that my friend had was good, but did not have enough shrimp (only 4 of them). The service was very friendly and efficient but not overbearing. The prices are fairly reasonable as well.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Adam C
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Excellent in every way!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This restaurant is on Bustleton ave close to Philmont Ave. I had a party of 25 people coming for dinner. I came about two weeks early and picked the menu. Was given suggestions and other help. The food was excellent, the service was excellent, the friendly atmosphere was excellent. It's a BYOB.

We started with spring roll appetizer, then corn chowder, then pork chops, then a steak dish, then a chicken dish, seasonal vegetables, and fried rice. All served family style. Our two tables were served two or three dishes of each. All in the party were more than satisfied and complimented the staff on their attention to our wishes. Our dinner came in at a price per person that I set. I could not be happier and neither could my friends! You won't be disappointed. I came back for Pho since then and was very happy with it. 15501 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia, PA 19116
(215) 437-1898

• Visited April 2013
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, United States
“Usual Pho”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The usual, if you want pho this place isnt any different then them all. I ordered the regular pho soup and it was just as good as any other place i've eaten pho from. The restaurant is fairly big and open with plenty of seating for large groups. I love the coconut drink with real pieces of coconut. I've ordered a vietnamese hoagie and noodles from here before and both were very good. I do recommend this place if you're in the area and need a pho craving fix.

• Visited September 2012