“Great Treats”

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
svenfly2
“Great Treats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a lovely bakery for the perfect desert after stuffing yourself at the reading market. The selection is great, brownies, cookies, truffles, ........all looked delicious. I had the double chocolate brownie, $3, and it was great. Staff was also very friendly.

• Visited May 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food and really helpful and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had an amazingly positive experience with this bakery. I ordered a few small items and both people I spoke to were very polite. They took extra care with bagging so nothing got smashed. As important... the quality of the food is EXCELLENT. I was amazed with the macaroon especially, I think it is the best I had. They actually destroyed a childhood memory (in a good way!), since I've had a different favorite-macaroon place for about 30 years up until now. I highly recommend Flying Monkey Bakery.

• Visited March 2013
long island, ny
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

The best cupcakes and whoopie pies we have ever had. My fiancé and I are lovers of all baked goods. We live near NYC and have tried all the famous places. Flying monkey is the best of any we have ever had. When in Philly we must go there and stock up. So good.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Try the red velvet whoopie pies and never look back - all other baked products are now meaningless......

Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
“Give yourself a TREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

It all started when my wife bought a Lavender cupcake....and then I bought a whoopie pie, and then a chocolate mint cupcake, and then a homemade marshmallow dipped in chocolate and cookie crumbs..........I guess you can imagine my wife and I HIGHLY recommend the Flying Monkey Bakery......and the whoopie pie, and the mint cupcake, and the marshmallow :)