“Worst service I have ever had”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Ranked #1,786 of 5,331 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here to have a quick snack. My husband went to the bar to be told the bartender was busy” you’ll just have to come back “ it took some time for the waitress to attend, when she did she spoke to us very crossly saying we shouldn’t have ordered our drink separately, we explained that we didn’t know and she said “ that’s how it works around here”
When we eventually got the food it was cold. Worst place I was ever in and I’m really not fussy

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (320)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped on our way to gate for a chicken parm sandwich and fries. They were very good. The service was fast and nice. The folks made us welcome in a Airport Terminal.

10  Thank rogersober
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the foods and it a quick meal while running for a plane. They are fast and the food taste great

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the field green salad but would really have enjoyed the crab meat I ordered on the salad to be on the salad. I also ordered the blue cheese to be on the side and on the third try of giving me my salad it still had blue cheese all over it and a mouth full of crab. Joanna said she was not charging me for the crab because she couldn’t explain why it had so little crab. She never gave me an option of waiting for more crab to be put in my salad or another protein! Really? So was short and very unfriendly. Her loss since we start our tips at 20% and I could not even bring myself to do 20%. Mistakes happen and the first two times I said my salad was to have the blue cheese on the side and crab meat when I sent it back. We were in no rush. It was shoved in front of me the third time and she made no attempt to talk to me until it was time to find out if we wanted another drink.

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Non-existent service. Food may be good but you'll never know if you have less than a three hour layover. Don't complain. Servers don't care anyway.