“nice south philly atmosphere”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Ranked #1,929 of 4,522 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you are in town you have to check out this restaurant/sports bar. It has a great atmosphere and around 30 TV's for all the sporting events. The wigs and cheese steaks are very good and you get to enjoy the South Philadelphia local bar scene. The crab fries are very good. They are french fried with old bay seasoning and a cheese dip on the side. Close to the stadiums in south philly and a short ride from the city or south jersey. Enjoy

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Crab fries were good and definitely something different. Mussels were well worth it. great place to watch alot of football. Julie, our server at the bar, was awesome. there just when we needed a refill. suggested the shrimp and she was right on the mark.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I were catching a flight home and grabbed dinner during our short connection in Philly Airport. My only negative, and I get that the food actually has to get cooked, but our cheesesteaks took at least 15-20 minutes before they were ready. The lady warned us, but it was longer than she estimated for us. We were the last to board our plane and almost didn't make it. We both ate on the plane and we weren't seated beside each other, so I can only talk about my food, but it was GREAT! I got a chicken cheesesteak and it was nice finely chopped chicken with really really good cheese! And a nice serving size! I couldn't eat it all, so I have leftovers for another day!

2  Thank VEE1225
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Short on time between flights, got a quick beer from a pleasant and patient bar person. Even though place was jammed, we weren, t treated poorly atcall.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Crab fries make a good change to the usual fries but the service at the airport venue was terrible.

Sitting at a table it was pretty difficult to get service, after a while this tailed off completely. When we finally got someone's attention and asked to order more beer we were told, "I'll send someone right over". After waiting a while we made our way to the bar and asked for beer only to be told our section of the bar had been closed a good while earlier.

There are plenty of better options for food and beer at the airport!