“Mike Rocks!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great service... Mike Scott , ask for him... Excellent waiter... Always makes sure that your taken care of ... Informative; let's you know what's going on in the city / hotel places to go and will tell you what's tasty on the menu... I always have an awesome time...

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel last week. To be honest, this wasn't my first choice. But due to the location it was the most convienent. Despite some of the reviews I read in regards to the hotel, we had an excellent experience! The rooms were nicer than expected, very clean. The staff was extremely pleasant. Before the game, we stopped in the restaurant located in the hotel. The food was good. Our waitress, Donna, was very helpful. She was able to answer all our questions and was very attentive. We did not have to ask for anything. The service alone was enough to make us come back! We look forward to staying here in the future. Overall, our experience here was above par!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I go every other Friday to eat dinner so I don't have to cook. Never really crowded early when we go and there is a singer / guitar player that is pretty good. The food is good for a sports bar but the service (especially Donna) is very good. Can't beat it. Try it at least once.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've never really been to a sports bar and wasnt really out searching for a good time on a wenesday night , but I was absolutely taken by surprise when I had my first experience at stadium. My waitress was Donna (friendly AND funny). She made suggestions for deserts since we were all being indecisive and I ended up having the apple pie dumpling which was also quite amazing to my surprise. She also handled the strange requests of my friend with no complaints and was very speedy with anything we asked of her. I wasn't expecting much from a sports bar and don't think I could have really had a better experience , service, or dessert.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Really enjoyed this bar. Came Here with my friends and ordered a bunch of food and drinks! Our hostess Victoria was really nice and very welcoming. We enjoyed ourselves til the early morning.