“Perfect!!!!!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Ocean City, New Jersey
“Perfect!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Went to Green Eggs on a whim the other day for a Saturday brunch. Let me just tell you that this place is the real deal. Food was great. Service was good nothing over the top but good. We had a party of five so we called a head to find out what the wait time was. My friend lives in Rittenhouse square so after finding out that is was a 30 minute wait we decided to walk it even after a night out on the town. Best part was they took our name down so after taking our time to walk there we were sat right away with no wait. So call a head and you wont wait. As for the food ordering, 2 of us got the fried chicken and waffles, 2 got the kitchen sink and one got the waffle with fresh fruit. The kitchen sink was huge and good. Only problem we saw with it is make sure you like onions bc there is a ton and they are huge. The chicken and waffles was good. Actually is was so good I ordered 2! It has fried chicken, waffle, poached egg and some sort of syrup that is really good. They also put a hollandaise that says its "hot" but it has a nice flavor but not to spicy. We also got a side biscuit with the sausage gravy that was really good too. Everything was great and we will be back.

Make sure you call a head bc it gets crowded. Also remember it is cash only but they do have an ATM inside so you are covered there.

• Visited January 2013

Trenton, New Jersey
“Sunday Yums!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I love having breakfast here and I rarely have to wait in line. They have delicious lunch sandwiches, everything fresh, but their breakfast is why you want to come here. The red velvet pancakes are giant mountains of fluff, their omelettes are huge, and their rosemary potatoes are to die for. You can expect to spend anywhere from 10-15$ on a good entree, with a little extra for fresh juice, but it's worth it. Come in, sit down, watch the cooking network on tv, and enjoy your meal. It's in the gayborhood, so you see a lot of fun people in there!

• Visited January 2013
Kingston, New York
“Exciting Find! (Dickinson St. Location)”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Staying in the city overnight to visit my sister, I wanted to stop and get breakfast somewhere before hitting the road home. Luckily I found this place, and though parking was a challenge, it was more than worth it! Great and friendly service from start to finish. The menu was packed with delicious sounding things, and the coffee came quickly and was excellent. I ordered an egg white omelet, and it was cooked perfectly. The portion was large and came with yummy rosemary potatoes and toast in it's own little basket! Not only was it more than enough food, but the price was very reasonable. The place itself is really cute and I love the idea behind the restaurant of being "green". Everything was clean and beautiful. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2012
Salisbury, Maryland
“Still Cant Move”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I went home to South Philly and tried this place, after hearing nothing but good things. And yes it is as good or better as was told to me. I had Eggs as you like, scrambled with cheddar, and a hunk of ham and a side of rosemary potatoes. OMG, I couldnt finish it. Everything tasted fresh and there was a LOT of it, hence the title. Bring your appetite... o and his is a CASH ONLY operation so hit the MAC machine before you go

• Visited November 2012
Key West, Florida
“For those who love breakfast”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We usually eat at the South Philly location, and I really love the place. I don't think it would be a great spot for "dainty" breakfast folks, but I love a large breakfast that allows me to even skip lunch on a busy day. I love the "Kitchen Sink"!! It's true what others have said about it not having a regular breakfasts, but that is what IHop is for. I love the menu, and think they do a great job offering a creative variety. The staff can often be dissapointing, The bussers always seem busy and helpful, but the servers seem a bit distant, and management seems to be more of a friend to the staff than a boss. Honestly I think the management staff is just to young for the position. The place could definitely use someone in charge. But, as I said, the food makes up for the unprofessional service. They are not terrible, just a bit young and preoccupied.

• Visited October 2012