“"Private Architectural Tour"”

See My Philadelphia
Ranked #22 of 74 Tours in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your friend in Philly. Private tour guide to show you the Philadelphia YOU want to see. History, architecture, culture. One hour to one day. Walking, on/off bus, my vehicle or yours, and all the combinations. Seniors and families our specialty.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My partner and I wanted to see upscale residential neighborhoods with old and new homes. Lois new exactly where to take us! Also she new everything about new and old buildings we asked about in the downtown area! She knows her architectural history!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We had a wonderful time with Lois. She did a great job keeping the kids interested and showing us the city. One of the highlights was running the Rocky stairs. We loved her lunch choice for a Philly steak sandwich. Overall well worth the money. We saw so much more and learned so much more about Philadelphia with her help. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My daughter and I were in Philly for a few days... Touring with Lois is like touring with an old friend who makes philadelphia come alive with its history and culture. She kept my 12 year old enthralled. And even traveled to New Jersey and Delaware as per our personal request. And she knows the best food places in the city... Highly recommend her

1  Thank bauersa
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My wife & I had a personal 2.5 hr private tour in Lois's car.
She knew the subject and inquired about our needs and interests before we started. She adjusted the tour to cater to our interests, as we traveled.
She was friendly and knowledgeable.
We took her dining suggestion and then noticed that she was there also. The choice was excellent so don't hesitate to ask for suggestions.
Oh yes.... She's also an expert on public rest rooms. I had an immediate need and she quickly gave me a choice of 2 acceptable choices. This "saved" the trip for me.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We really enjoyed our tour of the area with Lois. We have never been to Philly before, and Lois did a great job in introducing us to the city's history and many historical landmarks. It was a cold day, so we mostly stayed in the car and drove to different parts of the city. A great way to get a good overview of the city before deciding which ones we want to see in more depth. My 5-year old son thoroughly enjoyed the tour as well.