“Wonderful place, definitely recomended”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Philadelphia
Silverstone Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 25 Philadelphia B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We came back 3rd time. This place is fabulous! It is not only beautifully decorated, but also provides warm and comfort traveler needs. The breakfasts are delicious and the hosts are terrific. We can't wait to be back! Thank you Yolanta a and Aldek!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
aldek, Public Relations Manager at Silverstone Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Stan and Barbara,
Maybe our breakfast was good, but your company - even better !
Thanks for coming. Next time double omelets for both of you!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friend and I wanted to take a weekend trip away from the city and decided to try a bed and breakfast instead of staying at a hotel downtown. Our stay at Silverstone B&B went way beyond our expectations. Rom and Yolanta were the most gracious hosts. Although we requested a 1 bedroom, to our surprise, Yolanta offered us 2 spacious rooms at check-in to accommodate our needs since it wasn't a busy weekend. Both rooms were very clean, had lots of space and storage, and felt very homey. The bathroom was newly renovated and was stocked with everything you could possibly need. Even though we were 20 minutes past the usual breakfast time, Renee cheerfully greeted us, and quickly whipped us up a delicious spinach and cheese omelette and waffles, while Rom entertained us with stories about the history of the house (they've been running this B&B for 18+years!) and recommended places to visit in Philly. Yolanta and Rom were sincerely caring and made sure we had a great time. We wished we could have stayed longer and look forward to coming back and bringing more friends. Overall, great price, genuine hospitality, and the most beautiful house, inside and out!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Crystal L
aldek, Manager at Silverstone Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. Please visit us again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed for a week here. The room is unique with its classic style. Innkeepers are nice and friendly. Rom drived me to the train station when leaving here. Thank him so much!

What a memorable experience! I would choose here definitely if i come to PA!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I spent two nights in the beautiful "Silverstone B&B" while visiting my daughter in Philadelphia area. This place is a true gem. Starting the day with a steamy cup of cappucino, healthy fritatta breakfast and wonderful sense of humor of the hosts is something to remember. I agree with other guests who rated this place as an excellent B&B.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

If the hosts care about their guests and are always keeping their eyes and ears open to ensure all concerns are caught, you know they care about their guests. This part definitely was a kicker into getting me to reserve this place knowing shortly after a phone conversation that I will be in good hands. Not to my surprise the place was very clean, quiet, and VERY well maintained as if it was built a year or two ago in contrast to the actual 200+. Healthy homemade breakfast is a plus as well. This place can't go wrong under the management of people that truly knows what hospitality is meant to be. Thank you Rom and Yolanta, I definitely will be back for any Philly lodging needs.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this charming B&B during our WTD course at the Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential just across the road. You can imagine that after 12 hrs of training you want piece and quiet and a comfortable bed. We had this and perfect breakfast every morning. Rom has a great sense of humor and Yolanta is so kind and caring. We plan to go back to the Institutes within the next 5 or 6 months. We will stay at Silverstone once again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My friend and I found stayed at Silverstone during our trip to explore Philadelphia. It is located very close to downtown but was safe and felt secluded - with a beautiful garden to admire from a spacious front porch. Breakfast was incredible!!!!!!! There was plenty to eat, a wide selection, and everything was so healthy! It was an absolutely wonderful experience. The house was immaculate. Rooms were not only extremely clean but were beautifully decorated. We definitely want to go back and stay longer- they even have a full kitchen available just for guests to use.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Philadelphia
University City
The Gables Bed and Breakfast
The Gables Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 25 in Philadelphia
Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast
#2 of 25 in Philadelphia

Been to Silverstone Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!