“Such a wonderful B&B!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Philadelphia
Silverstone Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 25 Philadelphia B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Such a wonderful B&B!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friend and I wanted to take a weekend trip away from the city and decided to try a bed and breakfast instead of staying at a hotel downtown. Our stay at Silverstone B&B went way beyond our expectations. Rom and Yolanta were the most gracious hosts. Although we requested a 1 bedroom, to our surprise, Yolanta offered us 2 spacious rooms at check-in to accommodate our needs since it wasn't a busy weekend. Both rooms were very clean, had lots of space and storage, and felt very homey. The bathroom was newly renovated and was stocked with everything you could possibly need. Even though we were 20 minutes past the usual breakfast time, Renee cheerfully greeted us, and quickly whipped us up a delicious spinach and cheese omelette and waffles, while Rom entertained us with stories about the history of the house (they've been running this B&B for 18+years!) and recommended places to visit in Philly. Yolanta and Rom were sincerely caring and made sure we had a great time. We wished we could have stayed longer and look forward to coming back and bringing more friends. Overall, great price, genuine hospitality, and the most beautiful house, inside and out!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Crystal L
aldek, Manager at Silverstone Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. Please visit us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Hangzhou, China
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed for a week here. The room is unique with its classic style. Innkeepers are nice and friendly. Rom drived me to the train station when leaving here. Thank him so much!

What a memorable experience! I would choose here definitely if i come to PA!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I spent two nights in the beautiful "Silverstone B&B" while visiting my daughter in Philadelphia area. This place is a true gem. Starting the day with a steamy cup of cappucino, healthy fritatta breakfast and wonderful sense of humor of the hosts is something to remember. I agree with other guests who rated this place as an excellent B&B.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

If the hosts care about their guests and are always keeping their eyes and ears open to ensure all concerns are caught, you know they care about their guests. This part definitely was a kicker into getting me to reserve this place knowing shortly after a phone conversation that I will be in good hands. Not to my surprise the place was very clean, quiet, and VERY well maintained as if it was built a year or two ago in contrast to the actual 200+. Healthy homemade breakfast is a plus as well. This place can't go wrong under the management of people that truly knows what hospitality is meant to be. Thank you Rom and Yolanta, I definitely will be back for any Philly lodging needs.

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this charming B&B during our WTD course at the Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential just across the road. You can imagine that after 12 hrs of training you want piece and quiet and a comfortable bed. We had this and perfect breakfast every morning. Rom has a great sense of humor and Yolanta is so kind and caring. We plan to go back to the Institutes within the next 5 or 6 months. We will stay at Silverstone once again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My friend and I found stayed at Silverstone during our trip to explore Philadelphia. It is located very close to downtown but was safe and felt secluded - with a beautiful garden to admire from a spacious front porch. Breakfast was incredible!!!!!!! There was plenty to eat, a wide selection, and everything was so healthy! It was an absolutely wonderful experience. The house was immaculate. Rooms were not only extremely clean but were beautifully decorated. We definitely want to go back and stay longer- they even have a full kitchen available just for guests to use.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband an I stayed at the Silverstone B&B during a roadtrip to Philadelphia. We absolutely LOVED our stay there! Right from our first meeting, Rome, our host, (sorry...not sure if that's spelled right!) was very friendly and helpful. He greeted us with a huge smile, showed us around the beautiful house, and even upgraded our room since the bigger room was vacant!

After driving back from our day in Philly (the property is about 20 mins outside of the city so make sure you have a car if you're heading into Philly!) Rome opened our room up to a little suite with a private bathroom since it was available.

The breakfast was delicious too! His adorable wife made us omelettes and waffles with fresh fruit, toast, cereal, coffee, juice...delicious! And the morning cheer was a bonus!

Rome and his wife just went above and beyond to make sure that we had the best stay possible! I would highly recommend this B&B for anyone looking for super friendly hosts, a beautiful Victorian house and a quiet secluded area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple