I stayed here the night before my Step II CS exam, which was about a 10-15 minute walk from the Cornerstone. The staff was extremely friendly and knew a lot about the exam logistics. They covered up the patch on my white coat for me, gave me snacks for during the test, told me what to expect, etc. They let me leave my suitcase there during the test, too.
Also easy walk to 30th St. Station to get trains, including the $7 train to the airport. Would definitely go there again if I was in Philly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Wifi * Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Street Parking * Toiletries The Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast