This was a good location for easy access to University of Pennsylvania, while experiencing a neighborhood as compared to staying in hotel on campus. I walked everywhere, and it seemed relatively safe even at night. There's a busy street on one side, but even so my rooms were quiet. I stayed in University Suite. The weather was very hot and air conditioning worked fine. Everything was super clean. There's a handy hotwater dispenser for tea at anytime, and snacks provided too. My only complaint: WIFi was temperamental. Hosts were exceptionally attentive and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Wifi * Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Street Parking * Toiletries The Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast