“Decent experience”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Decent experience”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I imagine this would be a good place for a party or large group, we sat next to a party for a small child and it looked like they had their own food and cake.

We went to Lucky Strike after lunch when it looked like it was going to rain on a Sunday afternoon. It was fairly quiet, two groups on each side of us. It was around $32 for 2 games + shoes for the two of us. We also each got an alcohol drink which was around $10 each.

Decor was modern and fun, there were pool tables and menus for food. Not many lanes though, so I would call ahead to make sure they'll have open lanes, but since we were there on a non-holiday weekend, on a Sunday afternoon, we had no problem.

Visited June 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cool but overpriced.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We went for a birthday and the service provided was terrible. Being in the service industry myself I expected a lot more for what we were paying for the time and space alloted. The drinks were also poorly made. I had to take mine back as did a girl in the lane over from me. It has awesome potential just overpriced in general. The food options were mediocre and when I asked for no onions he said it might be too complicated. Like I said it has a cool atmosphere just too overpriced for me. I say everyone should experience it for themselves.

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Lucky Strike is either a strike or a miss”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Generally with any popular place, timing is key. During busy hours, you generally aren't going to have a good time but if you plan to go during a less busy frame - this place is pretty cool and enjoyable.

At $4.25 shoe rental - to $5.95 per person per game fee or a $45 an hour (up to 8 people) are good prices. North Bowl is actually the same price. You can hit up a Brunswick bowling in the city and pay about a little less.

The food isn't too bad - I do say that North Bowl wins with their crafty menu but Lucky Strike is not too far behind. So if you are looking to have a good time for an hour or so, check this place out. It's pretty neat!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank JenniePhilly
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Tons of Fun”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is the fanciest bowling alley ever! It was our 2nd time going there and we loved it! The bowling is tons of fun and being able to have alcoholic drinks while doing so is a plus!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Alicia K
Lehigh Valley, PA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“I Struck Out at Lucky Strike”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I attended a party at Lucky Strike. Lucky Strike is a fun place with a cool atmosphere, but ultimately, I did not have a good time there. I don't feel that we were given the right amount of lanes for the amount of people that we had. I didn't get to bowl at all during my time there. Also, the food that was provided as a part of the party package was meager at best. The waiter assigned to our group was very nice and pretty attentive with drinks, but other staff members were not very helpful. I would not go back to Lucky Strike.

Visited July 2012