“Drunk Bartender”

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Drunk Bartender”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went to Xfinity live to see a band play outside. We stayed approximately two hours. In those two hours our bartender had at least six shots of Jack Daniels and Fireball. He was obviously intoxicated. I asked for an IPA and he gave me a Miller Lite. My fiance asked for a rum and diet coke and he served just diet coke. I asked him to make a new drink and he topped off the soda with with at least 4 shots of rum and walked away. He was extremely rude. He also charged varying prices for the same types of drinks. I overheard other patrons complain to him about this as well.
My fiance talked to a manager about the bartender and he told her the bartenders are fun and are allowed to drink while they work as long as they're doing their job correctly. This is illegal in PA. I will not pay for overpriced drinks from an intoxicated bartender. I do not recommend this place to anyone.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank simi30

los angeles
171 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Big and Confusing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place is huge. We thought it was just one big restaurant but found out it was actually a few different ones. Before a Phillies game we ate in the middle restaurant which was NBC Sports Grill and it was pretty busy. It took a while to get our order in, our food out, and my husband got the wrong beer. It's a bit over priced for the food and quality. It does have big TVs to see games which is nice but it's pretty loud and hard to hear. I think ESPN Zone is better. After the game we tried Victory Grill which was worse. I guess it's a cool place for drunk dudes because that's all that was there. It wasn't meant for a few friends to have a beer and chit chat. We should have gone to Chilis.

Visited July 2013
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Xfinity is a happening place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We went to Xfinity after the Phillies game to have a beer after the game and let the traffic die down.
There must be over ten bars in this complex. There are also plenty of beer stations scattered throughout the complex to grab a quick beer. These beer stations are staffed by some very attractive young ladies.
We went into PBR to catch the entertainment. They have bull riding and dancers in sexy cowgirl outfits. This place was hopping. It was fun to watch the bull riding. People would get thrown off the bull and land on the padding. Sometimes the PBR girls would take a nice slow ride. This is worth watching.
There is great people watching at Xfinity.
It is a great place to go before or after any sporting event in South Philly.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank BAHuston3
Manchester, Pennsylvania
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Amazing place for sports!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

A fun place to go before or after a game, for an away game or if you don't have tickets. There is a large general area with several bars in the middle, plus several large televisions with sports on and an informational ticker. Around the edges of the building are four restaurants. There is a Mitchell & Ness store, as well as a pretzel booth. The only thing that's bothersome about Xfinity Live! is the noise volume. As the evening progresses, the music goes up making it hard to have a conversation. Other than that, great place to catch a sporting event!

Visited March 2013
Delaware
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Definitely would give it another try”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have only visited once before an event at the Wachovia center. Perfect location...super convenient. They do not have a high capacity to handle the volume of people that end up there before an event. Most of the sit down eateries had a 2-3 hour wait. We ended up going to one of the counter places (The Original Philly Cheese teak Factory) and I will say that the cheesteak was amazing! Try it with skirt steak....it's incredible.

Although it was super crowded, I would give it another try.

Visited December 2012