“Very enjoyable experience! An adventure!”
Review of Stolovaya - CLOSED

Cuisines: European, Russian, Ukrainian, International
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I took my parents and my children here for dinner to celebrate my son's birthday. We agreed ahead of time to be adventurous with a new cuisine and to do some sharing so we could try as many different things as possible. Everything was quite yummy, from the soups to the appetizers to the entrees. We tried the pelemini, the pierogies, the rabbit, chicken kiev, shrimp in garlic sauce and the french style pork. There was nothing we did not enjoy. Oh, and some Russian sodas were great! We also had the homemade napolean cake which was delicious as well. I was disappointed that the restaurant wasn't crowded at all. Considering everything we tried, the bill was really very reasonable. Try it! We'll be going back for sure!

2  Thank Ruby921