“Quick, fresh and delicious!”
Review of Crisp - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crisp
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Brigantine, New Jersey
“Quick, fresh and delicious!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I grabbed a signature falafel sandwich on whole wheat pita for a late lunch one weekday afternoon - and I was thrilled at how incredible it tasted. I ordered the Crisp Africa, with peanut sauce, sweet potatoes, cherry tomatoes and corn salad. The toppings were jam packed in there, with lots of arugula and a habanero sauce to boot. The server was very friendly, and it was slower because I went after the lunch rush. The bread was incredibly soft for pita, and held everything in perfectly. The falafel was not greasy and had tons of flavor. I can't wait to taste the rest of their menu -- soon!

• Visited October 2012

“Awesome falafel”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

A good fast food vegetarian option. I got the African with peanut sauce in a whole wheat pita. Good shtuff.