“Always Good”

Fuel
Ranked #45 of 104 Dessert in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Fuel is a cafe right out of the hills of Hollywood. The first of its kind in the area, Fuel features a delicious menu of paninis, wraps, and salads all made fresh with 100% organic ingredients and all under 500 calories. Fuel also features a juice bar and coffee bar to quench all your thirst needs. Rocco Cima, the owner of Fuel, believes great food can be great for you! Fuel offers delivery and take-out as well. We hope you enjoy this unique experience!
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Been here several times and the food is consistent. Deals are a plenty so check in on Yelp or Foursquare to get a good deal. I wish they had seasonal specialties too.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place was a huge disappointment. I tried it because of a groupon and now I see why the place has to do that. I was greeted by a semi-rude, "are you eating here or taking out. Oh, you can go sit anywhere" by the waitress. It didn't get better. The service simply sucked! She sat in the back the whole time eating, talking, etc. I even got up to go to the counter to get another drink and she did nothing. I waited for a check that never came so I just left some money on the table.

As for the food, plain. Website brags about this thanksgiving sandwich and it looked good. The waitress says, "we don't have that!" I had a cucumber and tomato salad that tasted like nothing. Throw some dressing on it or something! I then had the non-thanksgiving turkey sandwich which was fine. Nothing to pay $12 for, but it was not bad. Frankly, they could have served me 5 star cuisine, but the waitress ruined the night. I will never go back and I urge you not to even waste your time on Fuel. The place (and the staff) are clearly out of gas!

1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed October 15, 2012

casual dining atmosphere, fast service. The grilled vegie and grilled chicken panini where both great on wheat and included a fresh salad with balsalmic vinagrette. loved it!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I will often go here for a smootie for lunch. I have had positive experiences, for the most part--but nothing exceptional. Definitely download their App and use the QR Code for discounts. They have a lot of ways for things to be less expensive but the staff could be friendlier. Just OK but I will keep going back I'm sure.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I go to Fuel at least once a week. Everything is under 500 calories and the options are so tasty and healthy. Their specials are always fantastic and use the freshest ingredients!