“New wine bar”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA
“New wine bar”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The rose of the moment and ricotta of the day was excellent. Bartender friendly and helpful. Disliked nothing.

Visited July 2014

Woodbury, Minnesota
“Fancy Pizza but Really, Really Good!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and I were walking around and looking for a place to eat in downtown Philly. The wait at other restaurants was over an hour so we asked one of them where they recommend. They mentioned they eat at Zavino. The wait was a little bit but we were seated outside which is amusing as well. The pizza I ordered was a shrimp pizza, and for a meat and potatoes type of guy I was a little worried. When the pizza arrived it had what looked like a salad on top of it, which did not help my apprehension. However, it was one of the best pizza's that I have had! Great cheese and the crust was done to perfection in the wood fire oven. Would recommend this place to anybody!

• Visited July 2014
Erlanger, Kentucky
“Wanted to try it”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I got the Joey. Nice and hot out of the oven. For me, I would have preferred a little something more for the dry crust. I get the concept but it was a bit dry after the toppings ended. The tiramisu was ok as well. Average at best for this picky eater.

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States
“Pizza to die for”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I cant get enough of this place! anytime i am looking to go out on the weekend and am in the mood for a nice bottle of wine to go with some delicious pizza I come to Zavino's. Still have not been able to try each of their amazing combinations of pizza toppings, but have not been dissatisfied yet!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Alan S
Seattle, Washington
“Overrated”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Went here for dinner the other night. Coming from the NYC area, I thought the pizzas were small and just OK. The pasta choices were minimal though they did hand make their pasta. The vegetable choices were more on the burnt side. Service was so -so. Location was OK, nice interior.

Visited June 2014