“Awesome bowling”

North Bowl Lounge n Lanes
Ranked #18 of 57 Fun & Games in Philadelphia
Reviewed March 27, 2016

Though the wait is long, the staff is really welcoming and easy going. We stopped by and put our name in and then came back and our lane was ready not long after (about 1.5 hours on a Thursday night) The bowling alley looks awesome as soon as you walk in the doors. It's very modern and nice. There are two little bar areas, games to play, food to order - it's nice. We were at a lane on the second level - far back against the wall , out of the way. We didn't eat, but we got some awesome drinks from the bar. The machine to enter your name/use is so modern like a tablet. It was awesome, would love to go back with more people!

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed myself here. It seems located in Old city. You really don't go to a bowling Alley for food but their Blackend Fish Tacos are the best fish Tacos I have ever had in the City. I highly reccomend. The atomestphese is really like any other bowling alley, the only difference is this has two levels.

Reviewed January 17, 2016

We went to North Bowl two weekends in a row and it is by far the best bowling alley I've ever played!

The staff is friendly and goes out of their way to make sure you are having a good time. It is clean and the atmosphere is great! The food is solid with interesting food options!

The price is just right! They do not take reservations, so be prepared to wait, however, they do everything they can to accommodate you in a timely fashion.

It is perfect for everyone... families, couples, friends, etc!

I can't say enough about this venue, I hope it never goes away!

Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

Okay so this is my 2nd visit to north bowl. And it's cute and trendy. I really dislike that when I am spending 35 dollars for two people to bowl you still need to take my shoe. But my biggest complaint is the bar. The wine list is super short the liquor list is whiskey. But there is waitress serve. Maybe south bowl will be better.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

North bowl is a fun place to go with friends for a few drinks, and to bowl a few sets. I've never seen families there, but we have always been here at night. There is also a fun vending machine with crazy stuff like fake mustaches and the like, so when you're really drunk you can dress up.