“And the chorus cries "Wow"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vedge

Vedge
Ranked #5 of 4,342 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12th Street
Arlington, Massachusetts
“And the chorus cries "Wow"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I'll add a round of high praise for this place. Stopped in on a weekday afternoon with my wife and kids for 'happy hour' while visiting Philly. We ordered a couple of the special cocktails and 'one of everything' off the bar menu. My teen kids weren't interested and sat in a corner with their homemade lemonade but I was blown away by the inventiveness and care they put into everything (food AND drinks). Doing the happy hour thing is a good way to get a feel for the place without splurging on dinner, but of course now I want to get back there for dinner with my lovely vegetarian wife asap.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Pittsburgh, PA
“Nothing compares!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife is a vegan - I am a flexitarian - this place could meet anyones needs with the creative dishes they prepare. Great taste and great presentation.

No other restaurant outside of New York compares - a real treat!

Visited October 2013
Jerusalem, Israel
“Quite possibly the best vegan restaurant in the country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Excellent, incredibly creative and delicious dishes. Efficient, courteous, knowledgeable and friendly staff. The restaurant is simply the perfect vegan experience and is recommended to non-Vegans who won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“superb,creative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was as much an adventure as a great meal. I can't remember the names of the dishes, but they were uniformly delicious, artistic. And do try the vegan cheescake and the fruit sangria.

• Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“one of the best meals ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

There is a lot of hype around Vedge, we went in with high expectations. Usually, I expect the restaurant not to live up to the hype, but Vedge is an exception.

I am NOT a vegetarian, and the meal we had at Vedge was one of the best meals I've had.

The ambiance is incredible, and the flavors are incredible. The picked cauliflower, grilled tofu, and seitan stand out.

Very notably, the staff are very friendly. I heard "enjoy your meal" and "have a nice evening" several times as we walked through the restaurant towards our table in the back.

Vedge is one of Philadelphia's best restaurants - even for meat lovers - I think to truly love food you have to be able to appreciate what a place like this can do without using meat in their ingredients.

• Visited September 2013