I will start with the positives. The location was great. Within walking distance to liberty bell, reading terminal, convention centre etc. The breakfast that was included was great. It had a little bit of everything like waffles, yogurt, eggs, bacon etc. Free wifi. The ladies working the front desk during the day were friendly and very helpful. Room was large but very out dated. I think it would be great if you were staying there with children. Now my first impression was not the best. I had booked a king suite through expedia and when I arrived early in the morning I received a queen suite. I showed my confirmation showing I was guaranted a king suite and asked for a king. The guy was very unfriendly and unhelpful. He told me I needed to deal with expedia. To me it sounded like I wasn't a paying guest because I didn't pay the hotel directly. I have never booked with a hotel directly when I travel. sometimes I book through Westjet etc and have never had an issue. I would stay here only if I booked directly with the hotel or you may not be treated like a guest. I was only booked for 2 nights so I just took the room as I was sick of argueing so early in the morning. I changed hotels after the 2 nights. I then stayed at Hamptons Inn and had a great experience. Parking was expensive here too much cheaper at the Hamptons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel is ideal for day, weekend getaway, or longer stays. Our hotel in Center City Philadelphia is just steps away from Historic City Hall and the Reading Terminal Market. The Pennsylvania Convention Center, Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, world-class restaurants and shopping are all within walking distance of our extended stay Philadelphia hotel. While away from home, our Philadelphia Center City hotel helps you feel connected. Enjoy a sense of community at our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and the complimentary evening social events Monday-Wednesday. Our Center City Philadelphia hotel suites offer separate living, working and dining areas, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet and hallmark Marriott service. Our Philadelphia hotel in Center City is easily accessible from the Philadelphia Airport, Amtrak Train Station and I-95. Our Center City Philadelphia hotel meeting rooms, ideal for groups of 20-40 guests, are perfect for small meetings and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Residence Inn