“Best brunch... Coming from a brunch snob!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Green Eggs Cafe
Ranked #634 of 4,318 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best brunch... Coming from a brunch snob!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

NOTHING compares!! I've been here 3 times and love it more and more each time I visit! I am a coffee drinker. Love my Starbucks. Their iced latte is the BEST coffee I've ever tasted! The red velvet pancakes are a must and a regular order is HUGE. The best part is you can order a petite portion of their entrees if you order another entree. For instance, if you aren't in the mood for a full on sweet breakfast, you can order eggs with a petite side of red velvet pancakes for the table to share. This place gets very crowded so go early. I only had 1 rude waitress who asked us to leave while we were still drinking coffee because people were waiting and apparently our girl talk post brunch was taking too long... But no worries... We def took our time after that ;) I've never had a negative experience since then though. Worth the trip over the bridge for me! A must try!!

• Visited March 2013

Havertown, Pennsylvania
“best philly breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

wow...this is my favorite place for breakfast, great unique menu. The stuffed french toast is out of this world.

• Visited April 2013
Mt.Laurel
“Green Eggs Fix!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Found this on Yelp, been regulars for quite some time. least 3-4 years. Owner has 3 locations, I just prefer this one, as parking more easily accesible, when driving from out of town, bridge, NJ-that is..
They have GREAT coffee( tha is must) La Columbe, -Corsica-robust & great!!they change their Spcails weekly, as nothing is frozen or frigerated, bought & cooked.. If youre Vegan, health -conscinece, they have those options , too. Like Qiunoa porridge w-fresh fruits, just great!! Wait til weather breaks, sit outsidepeople watch, walking their dogs!!! Great!! Their servers are always personable & Good !!!

• Visited March 2013
Reston, VA
“Fun Brunch Option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had a nice brunch on Sunday. We had to wait about 20 minutes but it definately was worth the wait and we will return on our next visit to Philly.

Visited March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“3.5 stars”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food here is good. A little pricey but you get bigger portions. I'd say Honey's down the street has better food/value, but Green Eggs is more modern and open, so it depends what you're looking for. You're not going to get a bad breakfast here though. There are many unique options on the menu that are almost crosses between breakfast and dessert. Not my particular cup of tea, but the food looked good.

Prices start at $9 for your basic eggs, toast, and hash browns breakfast. Go early or else you're going to have to wait. If you do go later and get a long wait, try Darlings up 2nd street because Honey's will also be packed.

• Visited February 2013