“Wow... Now that's not an ordinary salad”
Review of sweetgreen

sweetgreen
Get food delivered
Ranked #82 of 206 Quick Bites in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Fresh salads, plates + grain bowls available for pickup and delivery every day, made in-house from scratch, using whole produce delivered that morning.
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I've been here 3 times and love the salads!! Choices are endless. Toppings and choice of greens are the biggest and best in variety I've ever seen. Everything is super fresh and delicious.I really like that they ask you how much dressing you prefer- light, medium, or heavy. I wish they would open more! Every time I've been there- long line. Worth the wait, however.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (35)

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Love this spot. Great food, healthy choices and a staff that is considerate of your lunchtime. They move on all cylinders.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Sweetgreen is a great place to go to get a delicious, custom-made salad. Although expensive, it's handy having a huge range of toppings to choose from without having to buy carrots/cucumbers/a can of chickpeas/block of cheese/etc. And the servers have always been so nice and patient while I decide, which is wonderful. I love their balsamic dressing.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here today with my wife. I have to say that we both thought that it was great. The food is super fresh and I only wish we had one like it near us in the Uk. I expect that given time this chain will grow, I just hope it travels the pond. Great to get such a fresh tasty meal.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 11, 2016

sweetgreen is possibly the best salad option I've had that is genuinely delicious, filling, and healthy. The prices are reasonable, the staff is friendly, and swapping ingredients are accommodated.

Date of visit: April 2016