“love it but expensive”

sweetgreen
Get food delivered
Ranked #82 of 206 Quick Bites in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Fresh salads, plates + grain bowls available for pickup and delivery every day, made in-house from scratch, using whole produce delivered that morning.
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Sweetgreen is a great place to go to get a delicious, custom-made salad. Although expensive, it's handy having a huge range of toppings to choose from without having to buy carrots/cucumbers/a can of chickpeas/block of cheese/etc. And the servers have always been so nice and patient while I decide, which is wonderful. I love their balsamic dressing.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (35)

Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here today with my wife. I have to say that we both thought that it was great. The food is super fresh and I only wish we had one like it near us in the Uk. I expect that given time this chain will grow, I just hope it travels the pond. Great to get such a fresh tasty meal.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 11, 2016

sweetgreen is possibly the best salad option I've had that is genuinely delicious, filling, and healthy. The prices are reasonable, the staff is friendly, and swapping ingredients are accommodated.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 22, 2016

I love Sweetgreen. I first sampled it in Boston, and was delighted to find a branch in Philly near my hotel (The Sonesta).

It was quiet when I went in (Saturday late afternoon) but I know it gets busy during peak times during the week.

The staff are helpful and helped me build a great salad that left me feeling healthy and happy.

There is also free wifi.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed December 2, 2015 via mobile

Incredible quality of food. I liked it so much that I have gone here twice in two days. First visit was late at night and the service was lackadaisical. The second visit was during lunch and the service was great.

Date of visit: December 2015