“Go-to healthy fast food chain”
Review of sweetgreen

sweetgreen
Get food delivered
Ranked #82 of 206 Quick Bites in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Fresh salads, plates + grain bowls available for pickup and delivery every day, made in-house from scratch, using whole produce delivered that morning.
Reviewed March 22, 2016

I love Sweetgreen. I first sampled it in Boston, and was delighted to find a branch in Philly near my hotel (The Sonesta).

It was quiet when I went in (Saturday late afternoon) but I know it gets busy during peak times during the week.

The staff are helpful and helped me build a great salad that left me feeling healthy and happy.

There is also free wifi.

Date of visit: March 2016
Write a reviewReviews (35)

Reviewed December 2, 2015 via mobile

Incredible quality of food. I liked it so much that I have gone here twice in two days. First visit was late at night and the service was lackadaisical. The second visit was during lunch and the service was great.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed September 8, 2015

Nice place to have a salad. Interesting way of preparation, in front of your eyes. There are big lines during lunch.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 30, 2015

I waited in a 10 minute line to order my salad. The concept is good and the service was speedy, however at the end of the day, you end up with a salad that is mostly greens with a small proportion of add-ins. For the price they were stingy on the other ingredients - there were almonds in my salad and they put in about a tablespoon. I have had better salads many other places that don't even specialize in salad!

I would not go back.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 6, 2015

I had the kale caesar. It is very expensive for a salad but it's delicious and they do give you a generous portion. The staff was very nice and helpful. It was a very refreshing lunch.

Date of visit: May 2015