“About time we tried this place--it was delicious.”

Sabrina's Cafe at Powelton
Ranked #139 of 5,035 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Finally! Sabrina’s Cafe has made it’s way across the river and into University City. Sabrina’s finds itself in the heart of the Powelton Village nestled in a historic Victorian manor with a enclosed wrap around porch. Serving up the comfort food you’ve come to expect from Sabrina’s but now within walking distance. Vegan and vegetarian friendly Sabrina’s is a great place to meet up with friends over some good’ol home style cooking.
Reviewed December 13, 2016

We ate lunch in this charming place inside a vintage building. Nice menu with good descriptions of the entrees. It is a bit of a funky/college neighborhood place. Waitress was a doll and the food was very good. i had a very big salad( It was the "small" size)
Buffalo chicken with lots of interesting tidbits and a lovely salad dressing. My husband had fish tacos. A warning: both choices were on the spicy side. Next time I will say hold the jalapeños and the hot sauce! We will be back.

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Finally ate here while visiting our son at Drexel. Nice old Victorian building. We had brunch and we all enjoyed our meals. We mostly ordered from the Halloween specials though one had the mexi scramble and another the pulled pork sandwich. Absolutely no complaints.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

We ate breakfast here on our way before going to Penn Museum. My goodness what a great choice to eat here. The portions were gigantic and each of the four of us ordered different meals. My husband and I shared our meals and it is a hard choice which one was the best. Instead of having the potatoes I substituted fresh fruit which was good. My omelette was so big that I was not able to finish it. Our waitress was very attentive and could not do enough for us. The interior of the restaurant was interesting and very well kept.

Reviewed October 15, 2016

We sat on the enclosed porch and each of the four of us had different meals. All of them were delicious, and our waitress, Brook, was top notch. Nice ambiance and an overall excellent experience. The portions are very large, so consider sharing.

1  Thank Jelinva
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

If you are hungry, want good food, want excellent service, want reasonable prices, want a varies menu, etc??? Then go here. Near Drexel. Street parking usually available. They always seem busy so reservations not a bad idea. Go. Eat. Pay. Leave happy.

1  Thank jcl08