“BYOB but Worth It!”

Sabrina's Cafe at Powelton
Ranked #139 of 4,446 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Finally! Sabrina’s Cafe has made it’s way across the river and into University City. Sabrina’s finds itself in the heart of the Powelton Village nestled in a historic Victorian manor with a enclosed wrap around porch. Serving up the comfort food you’ve come to expect from Sabrina’s but now within walking distance. Vegan and vegetarian friendly Sabrina’s is a great place to meet up with friends over some good’ol home style cooking.
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Maybe the best dining value in Philly. Everything was nicely & creatively prepared from fresh ingredients & everyone in our group of 6 loved it. No reservations, BYOB, & I'd still be a regular if I was anywhere near bye.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

City-wide celebration for St Paddy's meant this place was more packed than usual. Our 20 minute wait at 2:30pm was completely worth it, though.
We each had the Challah Stuffed French Toast -- I had the seasonal St Paddy version with a ton of different fruits and jams, and the wife had the regular with syrup. Both were fantastic! We could barely finish them off and our mouths still wanted more.
This Powelton location is in the middle of Drexel college-kid townhomes and can be tough to find parking. We ended up paying at the kiosk ($2 for 2 hours) at the corner on 32nd and just walked straight across. Much easier than the hectic parking game.
P. S only needed 65 minutes, even with the walking and waiting.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I frequent Philly pretty regularly and we ALWAYS make sure to visit Sabrina's for brunch. BEST BRUNCH AROUND hands down!!!!! There's always a wait but it's well worth it and plenty of room to wait. The servers are always awesome and everything is fresh and delicious!

1  Thank beachbride0811
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Went with my 6 month old son, the hostess looked at me like I was crazy- she told me they don't really have anywhere for a stroller.. Waited along with another couple only to have her seat some hipsters who literally walked in 15 minutes after us! Once I was seated my waitress was great and the food was even better! The stuffed French toast is phenomenal!! The snotty hostess is going to cost this place more than bad reviews, I don't think I'll go back.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Prefer the Calloway location. They do have a great waiting area upstairs, it's just a little too hectic. Food was great, service reasonable but in a fast pace setting.