“Very good but noisy”

Sabrina's Cafe at Powelton
Ranked #145 of 4,629 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Finally! Sabrina’s Cafe has made it’s way across the river and into University City. Sabrina’s finds itself in the heart of the Powelton Village nestled in a historic Victorian manor with a enclosed wrap around porch. Serving up the comfort food you’ve come to expect from Sabrina’s but now within walking distance. Vegan and vegetarian friendly Sabrina’s is a great place to meet up with friends over some good’ol home style cooking.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Prefer the Calloway location. They do have a great waiting area upstairs, it's just a little too hectic. Food was great, service reasonable but in a fast pace setting.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stopped here for breakfast for our 9 month old. We each got something off of the brunch menu, pumpkin pancakes and a chicken and biscuit sandwich. They were fantastic. (The baby had a bottle and apple sauce!) The staff were delightful. We were a bit confused, as it appears this is located inside a Drexel residence hall, so at first we weren't sure if it was open to the public. Don't worry--it's open and fantastic. Plus, breakfast is served all day--an absolute plus for me, as I love breakfast!

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I've been here a dozen or so times this past year. My son goes to Drexel and I renovated a house close by so Sabrina's was the go to place. Not only was it convenient but the food and service is great. The manger Bill does an awesome job. Portions are big.

1  Thank jwatsonpcg
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Sabrina's is the perfect place for a weekend brunch. I went with my friends and it's in house setting is nice for conversation. I got an omelette, which was ginormous but delicious! The plate also came with toast and home fries. Talk about overload of amazingness. Everything was very tasty and satisfying.

I also eyeballed some of the stuffed french toast going by and it looked divine. This is a place where you will be taking some home afterwards. I took my toast home with me. We ate around 10 a.m. and I was full until dinner at 6/7ish. And that's after walking around Philly all day. Prepare yourself for food! We didn't have to wait when we arrived, but when we were heading out there was a 20 minute wait. Getting there early seems key. Great place!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The food was healthy, and the portions were generous.
Liked the ambiance of the old home.
One block from the Cornerstone B&B and on the Drexel campus on 33rd.