“A tradition for many years”
Review of Bassetts Ice Cream

Bassetts Ice Cream
Get food delivered
Ranked #5 of 214 Quick Bites in Philadelphia
Reviewed September 4, 2016

Bassetts Ice Cream pre-dates all the high cream commercial ice creams that have come on the market in the past 25 years and is just as good. For an authentic local treat, try Bassetts Ice Cream.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (639)

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

When I saw the line to this place, I knew it was going to be great, and I wasn't disappointed. They truly are amazing and worth the wait. Wonderful flavors to choose from, raspberry truffle vanilla was superb!

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Love this ice cream. It's worth the wait. Get a small, the servings are large. I had the Guatemalan Coffee and it was delicious.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

I got the cookies and cream with fudge on it. It was delicious! I had to go back and get it again the next day! The hot fudge is good too. My kids and I liked this ice cream better than the Franklin Fountain. Lines are long and it takes time but it is worth the wait. My son got a moose tracks milkshake and while very tasty, it had all the candy at the bottom not mixed up.
I would say go with a few scoops of ice cream instead. People that work here are very nice and do a great job. We can't wait to go back to Philly and get another fix.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

My son said it was the best ice cream he'd ever had. Period!
Very creamy.
Also accomodating with food allergies.