“Simply the finest ice cream available anywhere”
Review of Bassetts Ice Cream

Bassetts Ice Cream
Get food delivered
Ranked #5 of 214 Quick Bites in Philadelphia
Reviewed July 16, 2016

I had a Bassett's ice cream at Reading Terminal Market after lunch today and it is so good you will want to come back again and again. The ice cream by which all others should be judged.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (639)

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

I have read so many comments about this ice cream and was looking forward to trying them out but I was deeply disappointed at every level.

First of the guys working there are not customer oriented and should not be given a job in customer service. A janitor is much more friendly than these idiots. No respect to any of the customers and they are EXTREMELY RUDE. The customers pay to buy these ice creams and they forget that customers pay for their pay. If customers don't come, they will not be working there. I will never hire people in this shop to even clean my floors. Absolutely pieces of trash.

The ice creams are not to good either. I have tasted ice cream far far better at a side shops on the street that was better than this. In my opinion they should stop selling these ice creams as the best. THEY ARE NOT THE BEST. TRUST ME ON THIS. Poor example for ice cream.

Save your money and go to somewhere you are considered a valuable customer. Even DQ ice creams are better and the customer service is far better than this place. You will thank me for not going to Bassett Ice cream Shop.

They have lost their focus. I WILL NOT BE GOING THERE AGAIN.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

This is my main routine when I arrive in Philly. I get a scoop of vanilla ice cream with multi color sprinkles. So YUMMY!!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 12, 2016

Got the chocolate chip and it was unique. Very good. Great service. Visited in the Reading Terminal Market.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

What more can I say about Bassetts ice cream at Reading Terminal Market? My title says it all: It's absolutely excellent

Date of visit: April 2016